Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Who I Am

I love my children, they are my entire world. They are my reason for getting up each morning. I am a football mom, band mom, scout mom, baseball mom, and school volunteer (feels like I'm missing something).
In my spare time (yes, that does happen occasionally), I like to read and listen to music. Music gets me through my difficult times. You didn't believe the ordeals that different songs have helped me get through. I prefer Country and 80's-90's Rock & Roll for the most part, but some of the newer music is growing on me. The song I listened to this afternoon was "A Little Bit Stronger" by Sara Evans. This has been my go to for quite a few years now. It reminds me that each day things will get better and I will grow stronger.
I wish I could change some things from my past, but I know that isn't possible. For now, it's keep moving forward. Step by step, day by day. Don't be ashamed of crying. Sometimes that's the only way to get a little relief from whatever happened that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment